Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I'm gonna cut it short tonight. Not because I'm any less thankful, but because it's way past my bedtime, and this is post #2 for me today! :) I've had a really fun day today, and it's times like that that remind a person how blessed she really is. So I'm thankful:

1) that I got to spend some fun, "girlie" time with my precious gift of a daughter.

2) that I have 4 amazing boys that add so much joy to my life.

3) that my 12 yr. old fixed dinner for us tonight, and did an amazing job! I started the meat for the fajitas, and he finished cooking it, got all the fixings together, and made some fantastic quesadillas for us all! Rob and the other kids were working in the garden, and I had taken Grey to swim practice. When we got back, dinner was on the table! It was a huge help to me!

4) that I got my run/walk in while Grey was at swim practice. I dropped him off and went to the high school track. Week 3 of my Couch to 5K, and going strong (well, going anyway)! Tonight was a huge challenge, but I was proud of myself-- I didn't give up, and I completed the requirements and then some!

5) that I've had about 7 orders come in this week for my business! I had about a 2 day break- Must've been the calm before the storm! ;) Definitely not complaining! I love what I do, and am grateful that God is blessing it!

Goodnight, all! Thanks for reading my blog- It's always nice when I get comments, too (hint, hint)-- It tells me there really are people reading what I write. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment