Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Girlie Girl?


It's no secret that McKenna is a girlie girl. Of course, I'm pretty happy about that. After having 4 boys, it's fun to see the contrast. She loves to dance and twirl and play with dolls. Her favorite color is pink. She's your typical little princess. She's been invited to the birthday party of a friend of hers tomorrow. It's a princess-themed party, and there will be someone there to do the girls' nails, they will make wands, and bring home a tiara. Needless to say, McKenna is soooo excited! I made the above tutu for her to wear to the party. I'm sure I'll have plenty of pics to post after the party. Stay tuned...

On the other hand, she
is the baby sister to 4 boys, who are indeed, all boy! Note the onlooker in the following picture:

Garrett found this in our yard the day I had been working in our much-neglected flower bed. I guess I disturbed his home! Glad he didn't disturb my work! Anyone who knows me, knows I am terrified of snakes! So much so, that I didn't even know this picture existed! I happened upon it on my hubby's site. I think I would've freaked out had I known my little princess was this close to that! So much for my girlie girl! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment