Saturday, June 13, 2009

Da Boys

As fun as it is to have a little girl, I am so grateful for my 4 boys. I think I don't give them enough credit. It used to drive me crazy when moms of only one girl and multiple boys would have tons of pics of the girl, and very few of the boys. I always felt sorry for the boys. So now that I have a little girl, I try to give equal attention to the boys, be it time, pictures, etc. I'm not always successful, obviously, with the pics. Let's face it, there are more opportunities to take pics of little girls, all dressed up and adorable-looking, than there are of all-boy boys, who, more often than not, are dirty, mismatched, and playing with something creepy like a snake or a frog . :) Having said that, I would never want to give the impression that my girl takes precedence over any of my boys! I would be lost without them. So I thought I would take this post and dedicate it to 4 of the loves of my life.

We spent a very nice, relaxing summer evening at my mom's last week, hanging out on her deck, and just watching the kids play. They were all showing their little tricks- namely handstands. Here are Grey, Garrett, and Gage. Greyson's actually pretty good at it. Thanks to my expert timing with the camera, they all
looked pretty good at it! ;)


Tammy, one of our neighbors, and Dylan, her son, went fishing the other day and invited Garrett and Gage to go with them. Here's a picture of Gage with his big catch. He actually caught 3 that morning.

Garrett caught a few, as well. Not sure why Garrett's not in this picture, but here's one of his catches:

And here's a final pic of the 4 musketeers, clockwise from top right: Grey, Gage, Garrett, Grant


I am definitely blessed beyond measure!

4 comments:

  1. Yes, you are blessed indeed...there is a special place in heaven for mothers of boys! (Someone told me that years ago...) Yours are all so handsome! Lucky you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Susan, you're sweet! And I know you're speaking from experience! Thanks for reading my blog- :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks for stopping by my blog today and for your lovely words of encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I can't find the picture of the placemat purse you made...it said page not found. can you try again i want to see it

    ReplyDelete